Chocolate covered rasins

Hey!!😄I'm back! So today I'm posting my recipe for chocolate covered rasins.


So my inspiration for this was my situation

Me:sees gift of chocolate covered raisins on table

Me:can I eat this??? *reads label on back*

Me:WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE COCOA INSTEAD OF CACAO!!!

Me: I'm making my own!




So the recipe...

🍽ingredients:
1/2 cup of cacao chocolate or cocoa if you're not serious about the health thing.(if you're cacao is unsweetened you can add sugar  to taste during step one)

1 and 1/2 cup of rasins

Materials:
A stove

Mixing spoon

Freezer

A saucepan

Wax or parchment paper

Metal or plastic tray or sheet that can be frozen



Instructions:
1. Put the chocolate in the saucepan and stir over low heat until melted.

2. Take  the saucepan off the heat and stir in rasins, one half cup at a time.

3.once mixed, put wax paper over your tray or sheet and spread the mixture into a flat layer. I advise using your fingers because using a spoon wI'll give you rasin mush.

4. Put another sheet of wax paper on it and freeze for twenty minutes. After you can choose if you want to separate them or not. Store in ref. Re freeze if you need to.

After this I was like MARKETING SCAM! These are really easy to make! Comment your final product! Hope you enjoyed!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark prophecy